You can use our office address as the registered office for your company.
This will also ensure all important documents come straight to us to deal with on your behalf straight away. Any that aren't for us, we forward to you.
Business planning and forecasts
Every business should plan ahead to ensure success but daily business pressures often conspire to delay the strategic planning process. Financial forecasts are a crucial part of any business plan and we will ensure these are both meaningful and robust.
Business plans are also regularly needed to support finance applications, especially bank lending.
We can assist with all aspects of the business plan including:
- Business strategy and goal setting;
- Cash flow forecasts;
- Profit forecasts;
- All written elements of the plan such as business background, marketing plan, SWOT analysis, markets, competition and all of the other key elements that need presenting in the most suitable way to lenders.
After you've produced the plan, you need to monitor how you are doing against the plan and we can help you with this.
Liaising with banks and institutions
We also offer support when liaising with banks and other financial institutions. Drawing on our wealth of experience we can support our clients through this often daunting experience.
Most people starting up in business do so because they have a good business proposition and the enterprise and commitment to see it through. Most however are not experts in the legal and financial aspects of running a business and such matters can appear daunting. Fortunately, you do not need to be an expert in these fields to succeed in business, but you do need the support of a team of trained experts.
We can help. Just bring us your business ideas and we will help you to make them a reality!
We will help you to:
- decide on the most suitable structure for your business - sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership or limited company
- prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- assess the finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance and draw up the necessary proposals
- establish a good working relationship with your bank
- complete any registration procedures with Companies House and HMRC
- deal with company secretarial issues
- set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements
- decide on what computer hardware to buy and help with the installation of accountancy software
- keep on top of bookkeeping, VAT, payroll and other accounting requirements and
- help with all aspects of business compliance and administration